Why PNA? - Learn More
Physician Network Advantage (PNA) is a local company designed to successfully train and support your team to meet the challenges of the new healthcare environment. As the exclusive Epic provider in the area, PNA supports the efforts of practitioners to provide patients with the best care available. Simply put, practitioners have a complete view of the patient’s record whether at a Community Medical Centers facility or at their office. Our qualified employees have vast EMR technical experience in physician office settings, and you will receive personal service from a team located in Fresno.
PNA support services include the following:
- Dedicated local trainers and facility
- New user training sessions
- Annual review and optimization of system workflow and use
- Report writing development and support
- Training and gap analysis for new EpicCare versions
- System maintenance (adding/deleting users, adding new procedures, services, and other clinical items)
- Evaluating and monitoring system usage
- Infrastructure support
- Super-user training for on-the-spot, first-tier support
- Answering questions and addressing system additions/changes for EpicCare and third-party applications and technologies included with your EpicCare access agreement
- Escalating issues to third-party vendors and service providers when necessary
Our technical team welcomes your calls and correspondence, and we are here to answer your questions and resolve issues effectively and professionally. We look forward to partnering with you on your decision to enhance the manner in which your patients are served.